SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let everyone know that I am parting with my beloved Aprilia RS-426 to pursue another interest and I have it listed HERE on Ebay. Please check it out and tell anyone who you think may be interested.

· Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I never got an action video but it is definitely a crazy bike :thumbup:

· Registered
187 Posts
You should add some more key words to the title so it will come up better during a search. Someone may not know they need an Aprilia :D

· Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I put as many key words as I could fit but thanks for the tip :thumbup:

· Registered
97 Posts
Hey Crome,
Great job on the conversion. The write-up is very impressive. The bike looks fantastic. The attention to detail is very evident. Any hints about the other interest? Another exotic project perhaps?

· Registered
723 Posts
A good friend of mine did a YSR50 with a YZ426 motor in it. He has done extensive engine mods and last time I talked to him it did 62hp at the tire. It is a blast to ride. On the cart track we ride on, there are very few bikes that can even get close. I can't imagine how much fun a street-legal version could be.

Good luck with your sale, if I had the extra cash I would love to add that thing to my garage. I probably wouldn't keep a license long though.

Paul G

· Registered
6,386 Posts
wow nice bike. i love the concept, very similar to supermoto in that it's all about lightwieght reliable bikes (well more realible than a gp bike).

Last chance chrome, sure you dont want to trade for a exotic, cough cough, 29hp flying xr400!?

· Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha the XR is too much for me, I am not sure what I am going to get yet but it will be something cool and rare :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.