SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
would u trade for a 2005 ktm smr 450. slipper clutch, catch can, akrapovic exhaust and other goodies. in mint condition.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

FOR SALE, LOCATED IN RALEIGH N.C....2007 APRILLA 450 ASKING 6000 OBO. with 753 miles Near brand NEW!!!

Garage kept...nice Bike. Will work something with a Kawasaki Brute force 750, 07 or better.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well because he hasn't responded in a year and someone obviously dug up this old thread that is looking for a Aprilia and I happened to see one for sale on craigslist so I decided I would help out the guys that are looking for that particular bike by posting the link. What do you think the chances this guy is going to respond a year later? What do you thinking the chances are he still has this bike for sale a year later? What do you think about the whole "just saying" thing being incredibly annoying?

·
Registered
305 Posts
this aint no sandbox fellas..............JUST SAYIN:laughingr

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Well because he hasn't responded in a year and someone obviously dug up this old thread that is looking for a Aprilia and I happened to see one for sale on craigslist so I decided I would help out the guys that are looking for that particular bike by posting the link. What do you think the chances this guy is going to respond a year later? What do you thinking the chances are he still has this bike for sale a year later? What do you think about the whole "just saying" thing being incredibly annoying?
OK, so that post was a year old. You might have mentioned that along with your post. This Aprilia-for-sale post was in the New Posts section so the fact that it was a year old was lost on me. I apologize for being upset with you. On hindsight, you were helping out.

Don't worry. You're all right, bro. No hard feelings, I hope.

·
Registered
368 Posts
No worries. I really only registered so I can view the classifieds. I've been lurking here for awhile. Wanting to get a supermoto to ride around town on. I thought about getting the one that I posted, but don't want all the maintenance that goes along with it.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
No worries. I really only registered so I can view the classifieds. I've been lurking here for awhile. Wanting to get a supermoto to ride around town on. I thought about getting the one that I posted, but don't want all the maintenance that goes along with it.

Make your own supermoto. Craigslist + Motostrano = Fun

·
Registered
368 Posts
yeah..I thought about that, but I want something that is turn key, proven, and reliable (DRZ). I do enough work/maintenance and my KTM MX'er, don't want to have to do that much work with 2 bikes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts