SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see some pics from the opening round of the XTRM AMA Supermoto Championship. If anyone gets some shots of the racing, pits, or people, post up here!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Did ATK run the 700cc 2-stroke in the unlimited class? Anybody see/hear it in action?

·
Registered
88 Posts
It makes the bike think there is a longer mid pipe and it gives it better mid range but when he is wide open the air just flows past the upper part. they sound really good

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was there, and this is the only pic I took:

And yes, they sound sweet.

·
Registered
84 Posts
the guys at graves said it was a DB thing only didn't give any indication of performance gain/loss. if you look close there are a couple different versions in regards to the top pipe length.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Powerbomb my ass I gotta get me one of them!:pimp:
Taige at Graves is going to call me as soon as they release the new pipe for sale to non factory racers. YES they do sound sweet , so will I be as fast as Burghart with that pipe? Burghart and Currie both said the pipe is great at round 1.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Taige at Graves is going to call me as soon as they release the new pipe for sale to non factory racers. YES they do sound sweet , so will I be as fast as Burghart with that pipe? Burghart and Currie both said the pipe is great at round 1.
Yes Burkhart an Currie both have them:arsenal however when they become available it'll probably take a fork lift to unload the balls required to use them properly....:bowdown:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes Burkhart an Currie both have them:arsenal however when they become available it'll probably take a fork lift to unload the balls required to use them properly....:bowdown:
If they paid me as much as those two I could afford bigger balls and a fork lift. That was true about the decibel reduction , and they are also making a spark arrestor tip for it that is why I am waiting for it. I don't want my bike to be track only, lots of woods riding in Oregon.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts