SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they had a really decent section not a little tab or something like that it was i believe 5 pages of reviews and info on supermotards they had the duke, hyper and drz400sm and we talking bout the recent surge in supermotard and how the sport and styling is growing almost as fast as it grew in europe i dont like the magazine cuz all the stretched and lowered busa's and gay bikes but my buddy had it and showed me the column and it was very decent

·
Registered
316 Posts
88 Words.
448 Characters.
0 Periods.

Ow.

Sounds cool though, what magazine is SSB?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
88 Words.
448 Characters.
0 Periods.

Ow.

Sounds cool though, what magazine is SSB?
Dayum!
Super Street Bike. and Yes the artice was very favorable and well written.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I didn't read that. But the June 2008 issue of Motor Cyclist had a bunch of supermoto stuff, and is a must have if u can find one. They compared the BMW megamoto v Buell Super tt v Ducati Hyper v KTM950. They also had some nice articles about the aprilia sxv5.5 and the Dosoduro, the wr250x, rc8. It really was a great issue.

The best part of all is a 9 page article on the superbikers! With a lot of great info and tons of pictures hard to find else where.

·
Registered
552 Posts
it looks like supermoto is growing in popularity with some of the articals now and I know for a fact it is in my area as quite a few of my buddies have bough bikes and I'm seeing several in the area that didn't used to run around here.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I think that supermoto street - adventure and dual sport might have a chance to grow - racing is about the same or down a tad from a year ago. With fuel at $4.50 a gallon - single or small twin supermoto bikes are nice on fuel and some get 40mpg or better

Even SMR is starting to do more street supermoto bike tests -

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I post at work, I just have to post fast, therefore, not being able to use punctuation. Also, I am from Mississippi and I don't give a shit. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
When I post at work, I just have to post fast, therefore, not being able to use punctuation. Also, I am from Mississippi and I don't give a shit. :)
Haha, I'm just giving ya shit dude, I could care less. :lol:

Nice find on the article to, I'm still trying to track down the magazine, local grocery stores and whatnot don't seem to carry is.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah barnes and nobles seems your best bet or check on line they should have a site with the article i know just felt i would explain myself and i am on at work now hiding from them chief warrants lol jk they dont mind cuz im bout squared away as a rectangle

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
the June 2008 issue of Motor Cyclist had a bunch of supermoto stuff, and is a must have if u can find one. They compared the BMW megamoto v Buell Super tt v Ducati Hyper v KTM950. They also had some nice articles about the aprilia sxv5.5 and the Dosoduro, the wr250x, rc8. It really was a great issue.
It was a bit too good of an article. Because of that I now have an Aprilia SXV550 in my garage. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts