SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in the northeast racing forum, but just wondering if anyone is racing the series. I have been working on my house so much i never had the chance to get a sm bike to race. No racing is finally getting to me and looking for a nice local series to run, i am on long island

thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
657 Posts
i posted this in the northeast racing forum, but just wondering if anyone is racing the series. I have been working on my house so much i never had the chance to get a sm bike to race. No racing is finally getting to me and looking for a nice local series to run, i am on long island

thanks

You mean to tell me that after I found you a dozen good bikes to buy and one that was even right in the next town from you, you still don't have a bike? :infrandomWTF! Get your wallet out and go buy one.:laughingr

How have you been? The TSMMR guys are running at E-Town and CAMRA is running at SandyHook. Lots of good riding/racing and a great bunch of people. I am running SH this saturday if you want to make a roadtrip down to MD and watch. Last event we had 40 riders and expect 50 this weekend. If you want to get into something inexpensive, I have 2 CAG pocketbikes for sale. $275 for the pair. If you want to go real fast, I have a YSR with a Kawasaki KX-100 motor shoved in it. It is a handful, but alot of fun. There are always(still) bikes for sale once you decide what class and type of riding style you want. 2-strokes are the most cost effective way to begin a build, but I like 4-strokes even though they are 4-times more expensive to be competative. 65's are a great platform as are KLX110's and some newer chinese bikes.

Later,

Dan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean to tell me that after I found you a dozen good bikes to buy and one that was even right in the next town from you, you still don't have a bike? :infrandomWTF! Get your wallet out and go buy one.:laughingr

How have you been? The TSMMR guys are running at E-Town and CAMRA is running at SandyHook. Lots of good riding/racing and a great bunch of people. I am running SH this saturday if you want to make a roadtrip down to MD and watch. Last event we had 40 riders and expect 50 this weekend. If you want to get into something inexpensive, I have 2 CAG pocketbikes for sale. $275 for the pair. If you want to go real fast, I have a YSR with a Kawasaki KX-100 motor shoved in it. It is a handful, but alot of fun. There are always(still) bikes for sale once you decide what class and type of riding style you want. 2-strokes are the most cost effective way to begin a build, but I like 4-strokes even though they are 4-times more expensive to be competative. 65's are a great platform as are KLX110's and some newer chinese bikes.

Later,

Dan

Sorry dan when you see me you can smack me int he helmet. I just got to involved with the house, had to keep the wife happy you know, waife happy = more race time for me!!!

i want to look into these mid bikes, are they a little bigger than a pocket bike?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Doug and his gang are the ones to ask about mid-bikes. Check out their website:

http://www.xmrpros.com/store/index.php

Or the mid-bike forum at:

http://www.midbikenation.com/

Lots bigger than a pocketbike and the motor is based on the Honda 50 horizontal type which is what all of the "knock-off" motors are. LOTS of potential.

Good Luck,

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts