SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just installed a spankin new set of fluidyne radiators on the Dizzer and am having a clearance issue between the radiator and the exhaust! I've got a full Yoshi system any ideas on how I can get this sorted?? I thought of fabricating a bracket to move the radiators up about 5mm / quarter inch.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im currently looking at Radiator Options.

Seen The Fluidyne's but also the Warp 9's and Mylers.

Warp 9's are the chjeapest and look like good quality. Did you look around much when buying the luidyne's?

Look like you will have to make the Bracket.

Pezz :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used a mallet to reshape a relief in the stock radiator for clearance. It was really soft and formed easily. Not sure how I'd feel about tapping on a brand new set though.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i dont have any advice for you, but are you selling your old ones? i need a new left side radiator (left side when your sitting on the bike that is.)

pm me if you do

·
Registered
378 Posts
Use a piece of soft metal like aluminium or copper and gently tap that area of the radiator to form a bit of a radius to clear the exhaust. If you take your time tapping it gently you will not damage the radiator. I did that when I fitted my new fluidyne radiators with a MRD/SSW system. There is actually not that much clearance required for the pipe one everything of bolted up. I don't have a photo to show you what I mean but like I said if you take your time it is pretty easy to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts