SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to go, I finally have my full leathers back (Have not been in them for 9 yrs) Itching to go

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I don't ride much on weekends anymore.
I wonder why that is.??
I wanted to get out this morning but had a bunch of stuff to do (involving a chainsaw HA ha ah) then had a party to go to in the afternoon.
I don't think I'm going to get out tomorrow either.
But at least I get to ride to work on Monday.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I was up there on Sunday, but it was looking like the "man" was on a major crack-down, I went up South grade and down the East and by the time I got back around, they had a plane in the air and a bunch of folks pulled over on the ground....

·
Registered
80 Posts
I might be around Sunday AM... tho' I don't know if it will come close to the fun we had up at Topanga / Malibu yesterday!

Paul... I was thinking I should follow you home one day after work. At least I'd get a decent ride in midweek and you could show me how to turn. What time do you head home and what days do you commute? I'm off at 3:30, so I could meet you where ever when ever.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was up there on Sunday, but it was looking like the "man" was on a major crack-down, I went up South grade and down the East and by the time I got back around, they had a plane in the air and a bunch of folks pulled over on the ground....
That's nuts. I did see one cop going north on South Grade but that was it (around 4 pm).

At that restaurant at the top the hill hill there were a bunch of guys there. looked like a Ducati fest.

Did anyone notice the huge rocks in the road going North on South Grade?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts