SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking for a good ss slip on or full exhaust from hindle. i know i can get them here in california new but the mufflers are very pricey. i can get a mid pipe on sale for around $70 but the muffler is about the price of a fmf system. let me know if you know anyone with a good condition hindle that they want to let go.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
What is your budget for a Hindle slip-on/full-system?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that depends on if its ti or alum. i really dont want the full but if i had to buy a used one i would. nut i know i can get the mid pipe for $70 and a muffler for around 250 new. so tell you the truth, no real budget if its in great shape.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I'm thinking of moving on to my next "exhaust project" and considering of letting go of my Hindle Ti exhaust in the near future. I'm not quite certain yet. :headscrat:hmmm:

Did you see the link I posted on your thread on TT about it?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
were can you buy a hindle new? hey seem cheap..
Yes. Out of Canada, or if you can find a U.S. dealer who carry Hindle offroad exhausts. Mostly sportbike stuff out there nowadays.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i seen your post and id be really into chatting with you about it when you feel the need to part your ways. just pm me when you want .im not in a hurry so i wont be buying anything soon. only when the price and time are right. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts