SuperMoto Junkie banner

4461 - 4480 of 4485 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Just got home I didn't see your post until now, the Lab was pretty cool and I did freeze my nads off on the test ride.... :D

Al was a cool guy I had a good time all except for riding in 20 something degree weather.. :anim_peep:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
What the heel...

You buyiing now?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I have a dream.....

BIMP will reopen. We can then form the New York state sm race series. It would be Batavia, Avon, and Cherry Valley. We could race every week, with one wek off to rest.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Reply....

O,K,...How bout you?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Just wondering....

How tall the grass is and how bad the asphault has gotten???......

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Are you shitting me !!!!!!

I am presently walking east from Denver Colorado towards Batavia N.Y. Upon arrival, I plan on stripping down and rubbing my naked body on the track.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am presently walking east from Denver Colorado towards Batavia N.Y. Upon arrival, I plan on stripping down and rubbing my naked body on the track.
The very thought is making my eyes burn, lol. I think I may have had too much to drink the other day, those were garbage trucks I saw... My bad.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Most of us do not even have bikes anymore. But if it did re open I'd be at the dealer the same day.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey D-Ron, Matt from our last Cherry Valley day, might have some info. He mentioned something in passing on our last ride. I'll quiz him when I get back in the states next week.

4461 - 4480 of 4485 Posts