SuperMoto Junkie banner

4441 - 4460 of 4485 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Ihave a dream...

That Batavia will reopen, Supermoto will explode in popularity, and I'll become a millionaire

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Never...

Will this thread die. As long as I'm here. So is this thread !

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
No Beave

Last I heard The Beave was not interested in having supermotos anymore. But might want to call and ask. I know Forrest is not doing any track days this year and ESMRA is not going there.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
"The Beave" has gone Govermental......

They are focusing on Goverment related groups for this year at least. Seems or tax dollars pay better than the money directly from our wallets. B.S. if you ask me. They get our money, we don't get to ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
track reopen?

I noticed on the Batavia kart club forum they mention minibike mike has a key and a lawyer. I know its wishful thinking but could it reopen? Does Bob still have any interest? I also know what they want is way more than its worth. Too bad one person has ruined a lot of fun for many people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
track reopen?

They are focusing on Goverment related groups for this year at least. Seems or tax dollars pay better than the money directly from our wallets. B.S. if you ask me. They get our money, we don't get to ride.
I heard Minibike Mike has a key and a lawyer? What do you know? Does Bob still have interest in track?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Guessing not so much....

I realy wish Batavia would reopen. It is a wonderfull venue. Probably one of the best tracks on the planet. We really had an awsome thing goiing back in the day.
Have a few ideas in the works, and would love to make Batavia part of them.
Have not really heard any postive things about the track reopening that can be confirmed. If I ever do hear anything, this will be the first place I post up.

·
Registered
804 Posts
minor thread jack here.... :D

Any of you upstate NY or Canadian riders know anything about Fast Euro Bikes in Holland, NY ?? :headscrat

·
Registered
798 Posts
ok....must be just the website addy, same place

http://www.fasteurobikes.com/

ETA- Williamsville Competition is what the KTM site says......you guys know anything about them ??
That's Williamsville Competition Motorcycles. They sell mainly sell Ducati, KTM, Moto Guzzi, and Husky. Al is the owner and the man to talk to, Jeff Zoerb is his primary service guy and really knows his shit.

Al will make screaming deals on new bikes, I mean screaming deals!! I've bought a couple new bikes off him him, recently my Hypermotard last fall. Al will absolutely kill anyone's prices on a new bike. Just don't go there and expect to shoot the breeze with some sales guy for an hour as he's a two-man show, and quite busy as a result.

The main number there is 716-537-2309.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That's Williamsville Competition Motorcycles. They sell mainly sell Ducati, KTM, Moto Guzzi, and Husky. Al is the owner and the man to talk to, Jeff Zoerb is his primary service guy and really knows his shit.

Al will make screaming deals on new bikes, I mean screaming deals!! I've bought a couple new bikes off him him, recently my Hypermotard last fall. Al will absolutely kill anyone's prices on a new bike. Just don't go there and expect to shoot the breeze with some sales guy for an hour as he's a two-man show, and quite busy as a result.

The main number there is 716-537-2309.
Al and I had a conversation earlier they are going to do the re-map on my 690SMC tomorrow...He seemed really cool on the phone wish the weather would warm up I'm gonna freeze my nads off testing it after they are done..

·
Registered
798 Posts
Al and I had a conversation earlier they are going to do the re-map on my 690SMC tomorrow...He seemed really cool on the phone wish the weather would warm up I'm gonna freeze my nads off testing it after they are done..
Nice. It's a small shop, but they do good work. Al also has a cool black lab shop dog, give him some love :D If you think of it tell him Darren says 'Hi'.

4441 - 4460 of 4485 Posts