SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 4485 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there were only 6-7 riders out last week.

Lots of track time though.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
ill be there...

·
Registered
844 Posts
hey reciprocity, i put the route into ms streets and trips, and taking the peace bridge is only 12 km's longer then the queenston bridge. Web cams are here http://www.peacebridge.com/webcam.php

163 km - on the 405 crossing at lewiston
175 km - taking the peace bridge in buffalo

and going that way you could get all the way there and the only toll would be the one with the ticket.

Just something to keep in mind next time.

Btw thanks again to everybody that came out and let me tryout there motards, it was the most fun ive had on 2 wheels, i really need to get my ass in gear and get my own.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
come on guys it was pathetic this saturday, I was the only one till about 1pm then there was one more guy who stayed for a bit, then the canadians showed up like 2:30 we need more people!

·
Registered
442 Posts
im from rochester area and just got my 06 ktm 450 smr in. I went to visit batavia but there was only one bike there. is the track owner still planning on putting in a dirt session this spring??? any of you guys from rochester area? I hear most are from canada. anyways, when i shown up there i might need some help lol i have done street and motocross but never sm.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
yea my neighbor and I both are in the greece area hes got a 450smr also and I have a DRZ400SM.

·
Registered
844 Posts
we woulda been there sooner but the traffic at the border sucked, i think the other guys are going agian this weekend weather permitting, i have family crap to do so i cant go :(

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
chadta said:
we woulda been there sooner but the traffic at the border sucked, i think the other guys are going agian this weekend weather permitting, i have family crap to do so i cant go :(
yea im still glad you guys showed though! what were u riding? I think its supposed to rain all weekend :hammer: Remind the guy on the CRF450 about that takeoff he was gonna bring me i got cords poppin thorugh.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i was the guy without a bike, i sorta mooched what time i could off the other guys, that guy on the 450 was reciprocity, ill remind him tho.

·
Registered
966 Posts
+1

·
Registered
442 Posts
are you guys in greece riding any parking lots or anything? if so, let me know and i would love to meet up with ya guys. its only a 35 minute drive. heres my number just incase
Brett
585-576-3448

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
only parking lots i ride are to go stunting!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Don't follow this guy too close !!!!!!!!

This Williams guy has a serious problem keeping his bike on 2 wheels. Stay away! Don't bring him a tire, bring him training wheels!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
dirty824 said:
This Williams guy has a serious problem keeping his bike on 2 wheels. Stay away! Don't bring him a tire, bring him training wheels!!!!!!!!!!
im not the one with a broken collar bone! :laughingr

·
Registered
442 Posts
hope they clean all the snow off the track before sat. i think batavia got near a foot. Stud up the tires boyz!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Slicks on Snow !!!!!!

How well do slicks grab on "frozen hardpack" ??? (skiing terminology) We'll see tomorow! Might bring my snowmobile.....

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does anyone make an SM tire for an 06 Ski Doo MXZX440 snowcross sled??

I need some practice before the season starts anyway

·
Registered
442 Posts
damn, i have my new skidoo 600x i cant ride yet, new 450smr in crate still, my girlfriend is ragging it all week, I JUST WANT TO RIDE SOMETHING!

1 - 20 of 4485 Posts