SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got here today, I'll be here until November. Could use someone to show me good spots, or just to ride with.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bueller? :anim_peep:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Man there is a few of us here on the east side of the state. I'm trying to get us all together sometime in like tulsa or okc for a ride. If you get over towards ada or McAlester hit me up and i'll show you a few of my spots...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, it seems there are folks way east or south of me :lol:

If I venture out your way, I'll definitely hit you up :thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
You have me beat, I thought I lived in the middle of nowhere but your closer to the armpit. Im about 4 hours east of you in Durant.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah Im all about it as soon as I get it wired up. I still need a little gear to, My knee is almost back to normal after twisting twice riding in the dirt so knee braces are on the list too.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Man I have braces but I finally bought a set of icon field armor knee pads. My bikes not wired we rude urban settings

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bikes Blues & BBQ, now Im on the same page. Getting a hotel will be a challange. Alot of the guys I work with ride their harleys up there every year and they booked their rooms atleast 6 months ago. You could strap a blanket to the rear fender and sleep under a tree and brush your teeth in a McDonalds bathroom, lol hardcore, hell yeah

·
Registered
61 Posts
I found the thread on BBB. I think the KTM dealership is going to sub contract a rocket scientist next week to finish wiring up my lights. Ill let you know when I get it legal and we can set up a ride before BBB

1 - 19 of 19 Posts