SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to the July race 26-27 race from Ottawa? Just want to know if anybody want to meet up for the ride.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mecaglisse

Steve and Hal (self) will be going however unfortunatly there will be no more room in Steve's trailer. I will check around on your behalf.
Please email me at [email protected]
that way I can connect with you if I can find a buddy for you to join up with.
We were up there for practice last evening. Franck has huge plans for this year. It promisses to be a huge and fun event. there will be lots of crowds to watch all the events he has planned. It will be televised and the magazines will be there diong articles.
Don't miss this one no matter what.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going with my truck and trailer if needed. I just want to ride up there folowing someone I have never gone.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I hope (fingers crossed) to be healed up by then and going. Whether we ride or not, I think me and Jamie will try to make the trip from North Bay.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When did you crash? And what did you do?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I high sided on the pavement at Batavia three weeks ago. Broke a rib in my back, hurts like hell!!! The worst part is that I thought it was just a pulled muscle, so I went back out riding and topped a 4ft berm and landed on my face!!! I still had a fun weekend though, that's all that counts!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I hope it was not because of the front suspension work I done for you:D
It sucks, I was hoping to race against you in Parry Sound....
Get well quick ... 10 days to go:thumbup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ribs suck, I tore the ligament that holds all the ribs together in the front of your chest taking a rock wall with my DH bike last year. Could not :lol: or cough for like a month sucks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Coughing is definately the worst!!!

Nothing to do with your suspension work Bart, worked great!! I sold that bike now and I will be riding a 250 for the rest of the year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts