SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dad Bod Super Model
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many here pack up the riding for the year and how many are year round on two wheels? I am in Niagara Falls and the season is over for me unless we get some clear dry days and I go for a quick boot. How about the rest of you?

·
Registered
44 Posts
SE North Carolina, year round here. Not as much as I used to as I get older but we don't go long without the temps getting into the 50's which is warm enough for me to get out for an hour or two.

·
Dad Bod Super Model
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh you have the good roads! That is perfect country. Mostly straight and flat here and below freezing. It might get up to the 50’s Saturday but I have a pooched cam chain tensioner to deal with if I want to sneak out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
A great day today, low 70's. For it being 2 weeks before Christmas I can't complain. Relaxing ride with a cold beer at the end. Couldn't really ask for much more.

·
Dad Bod Super Model
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. Where is “here”? I managed to get out for a romp today too. Sunny and 60F at noon here in Niagara Falls. so I snuck a quick one in. The temp dropped to the mid 30’s in the span of an hour though at 3pm and the resulting wind knocked out power out. Just got it back.

·
Dad Bod Super Model
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn. User name checks out! Nice. Was 50F here today but brutal wind so I got robbed of a winter ride. You commuting or playing?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Another nice day here in Wilmington NC. 76 degrees and partly cloudy with a slight breeze. So yeah I just had to go for a ride.

·
Dad Bod Super Model
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NC has some incredible roads. Ya know, any vids of rides from down there would be considered a public service by your brothers up here above the snow line.

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
washington state here and we ride MX, flat track, ax and trails out here all year long when the sm race bikes are put away.

·
Dad Bod Super Model
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flat track is something I’ve always wanted to try. I grew up in a family heavily involved in automotive dirt track racing and went to the flat track races in Welland Ontario regularly. You guys run a steel slider shoe or just foot out and go?

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
Flat track is something I’ve always wanted to try. I grew up in a family heavily involved in automotive dirt track racing and went to the flat track races in Welland Ontario regularly. You guys run a steel slider shoe or just foot out and go?
I don't, I also just run on my sm wheel/tire set up. Just get the groover out to help as I am out of rain tires lol. I know a few that run the steel shoe and 19's

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
That looks like a blast. Great pic Debi.
It is! Sadly having to miss the winter series due to work hours :( But hope to hit the AX races next month and and slicks lol.

But will be racing it on this bike, 21 ktm250xcf. Yes, lots of $$ and empty wallet issues lmao.

Attachments

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Super Moderator
9 Posts
I'm building a re purposed ktm690 for the snow season , problem is I work alot and I'm old and tired ... So often I just look at the bike when I pass it :LOL:. You guys can look at it aswell....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts