SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for others who want to get together for some street sm rides.

I just road Snow Basin and Trapper's Loop two days ago and it was awesome!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm all for taking some rides with guys on similar machines, but I'll tell you the canyons have me a bit worried this year. As I live 5 minutes from Big Cottonwood canyon, that is typically where I go when I'm in the mood for some turn and burn action, but the sheriff and other various law enforcement agencies are really putting a damper on the fun. Just earlier tonight I went for a ride and counted 3 sheriff vehicles going up the canyon and 2 on the way back down. Nothing like dragging pegs around a corner only to find a trooper around the bend waiting... :infrandom

Suffice it to say I won't even ride my Superduke up there anymore. It's just too tempting to go fast and the 'Duke makes it really easy. Anyway, get in touch if you want to hook up!

·
Registered
544 Posts
well I'll tell you Big and Little canyons are NOT the place for sportriding any more. See my post.
I just went up Big Cottonwood yesterday...great ride...beautiful...but a lot of cars still. I went up to Guardsman's where I met a friend, we mountain bikes up and into Millcreek, then hitch-hiked back to the vehicles (his car, my sm) and rode back...

Great day!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so if anyone reads this:

This Saturday street ride:
A few of us Utahsupermoto riders are going to meet at the 7-11 at the mouth of Big Cottonwood canyon for some supermoto fun. Initial plan is to head up and then over Guardsman's pass into Park City and over to East Canyon. Come if you can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts