SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a drz sm and was looking for riders in the sgv. Been hittin azusa canyon a few times a week but there are more sport bikes than tards up there. LETS RIDE!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I hit Gmr once or twice a week on my DRZ400 tard! Rode it this morning & passed lots of the sport bikes. FUN DAY! I ride with the Sportbikers.net group and there are mostly sport bikes but I ride with them anyway. There is a GMR ride almost every day listed. Also you can ride at Adams Raceway in Riverside on open practice days and also Grange Track just north of Victorville.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Due to the bad weather, lack of dealers, and poor road conditions there are in fact NO Sumo riders anywhere in the Southern California area.
Sorry... :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey, what's the story w/ your screen name. In response to your post, We have a monthly So. Cal. SuperMoto Bike Night the first wed. of each month in So. Cal., monthly day rides etc. Maybe try the search function at the top of the page... There are literally hundreds of Supermotos in So. Cal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As for the screen name lammy its what i do. I am in the concrete industry we haul it in mixers...well whats left of the industry anyway. I just got this thing and live close to gmr so i was looking for people close to ride with. All my buddies are flakes.

·
Registered
719 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts