SuperMoto Junkie banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to forum, please ellaborate

Chino has some riders
GMR is fun and close
Hey there all, NEW FORUM MEMBER HERE FROM LOS ANGELES, THE VALLEY, and was wondering what "GMR" stands for!? Where's that at as I'd LOVE to come ride with y'all out there!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey there all, NEW FORUM MEMBER HERE FROM LOS ANGELES, THE VALLEY, and was wondering what "GMR" stands for!? Where's that at as I'd LOVE to come ride with y'all out there!!!
Glendora Mountain Road.

Anyways I'm in Orange. Near ketella/55. I never see any sumos even though I daily my DRZ. I'm down to ride but it's a lil hard on weekdays after work with a family. Free on weekends though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just moved to SoCal too and got a place in Mt Baldy Village, 1/4 mile from Glendora Ridge Road, which feeds into Glendora Mountain Road. Let me know if you ever wanna come out and ride this way. I think both roads are a lot of fun.

- Jason

·
Registered
1 Posts
im in the seal beach Huntington beach area.
message me if you want to ride heres a video from a ride this weekend, lost a lot of vid due to batteries and files not sending but it was a lot of fun did some single track and real dualsporting along with some hooliganism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gp1s-hRwd8
Ahh. Boo! Vid won't play.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts