SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
:shhh: Legend has it that two ghostly DRZ's stalk the pathway know as, GMR :infrandom: It's said that the least of the scariest is always there on Sundays and is said to resemble a rockstar can. While the Scariest of the two is a 72 year-old ex-flat tracker with more mods on his cheater DRZ than Christmas tree has ornaments. Don't try to follow them or you'll fall of the side of the mountain trying to reach their dangerous speeds....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wth man it seems like I'm the only one that has a supermoto in this Damm city lol ..whittier BTW any good spots to ride ??
Im in Whittier over byda college. But I can't be a part of any such sm crews. I can't wheelie.
Hope you check yer own thread. Im going to ride da Bu, or GMR in morning. I will check these threads at 7 and see who post up and decide then where to ride.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Im in Whittier over byda college. But I can't be a part of any such sm crews. I can't wheelie.
Hope you check yer own thread. Im going to ride da Bu, or GMR in morning. I will check these threads at 7 and see who post up and decide then where to ride.
I'll be at the Mobil Station just north of the 210fwy @ Azusa Ave at 10am!! SATURDAY.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Gettin my gear on now.should leave by 8ish. Will check threads 1 more time b4 I roll out to wherever.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I gotta be home early. Going to supercross tonight. So early start for me in Malibu. Be safe Mike.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Im from Long Beach !! Any meet close to my city?? I been searching for Clubs,Meets, Riders around my town but I can find any!!!
im in the seal beach Huntington beach area.
message me if you want to ride heres a video from a ride this weekend, lost a lot of vid due to batteries and files not sending but it was a lot of fun did some single track and real dualsporting along with some hooliganism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gp1s-hRwd8

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
im in the seal beach Huntington beach area.
message me if you want to ride heres a video from a ride this weekend, lost a lot of vid due to batteries and files not sending but it was a lot of fun did some single track and real dualsporting along with some hooliganism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gp1s-hRwd8
I knew I recognized the username! How's it going? I'm guessing Hawaii didn't work out?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey guys!! I'm newbie in Riding so I have a long road to go!! And a lot to learn !! It could be a good idea to hang around with you guys !! I guees you guys are been riding for a while !! ? The other day I went to Muholland Drive ( with out my bike Obiusly ) and it was awesome seeing the Sport bikes taking the turns!! So Im planning to go some were similar( not in the level of Muholland ) and not that far!! Probably cruise around Palos Verdes, thru Redondo Beach !! Let me know guys what you think!! It could be good meet new people !!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey guys!! I'm newbie in Riding so I have a long road to go!! And a lot to learn !! It could be a good idea to hang around with you guys !! I guees you guys are been riding for a while !! ? The other day I went to Muholland Drive ( with out my bike Obiusly ) and it was awesome seeing the Sport bikes taking the turns!! So Im planning to go some were similar( not in the level of Muholland ) and not that far!! Probably cruise around Palos Verdes, thru Redondo Beach !! Let me know guys what you think!! It could be good meet new people !!!
I take you live in north long beach? since that's all pretty far north from orange county.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts