SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've only had the Duke for about a month and I work 2nd shift in Wichita so I don't spend alot of time riding in El Dorado but if I see you I make it a point to say Hey!

·
Registered
448 Posts
come on down to oklahoma city or tulsa and get in on some racing action!!!!

we roll deep on the street too... usually theres 3 or 4 out. lol. Thats deep for tards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wichita, Just picked up a SMR 450 from a here also.
Trying to get tagged.
It's already been tagged in OKC from the guy I got it from.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on down to oklahoma city or tulsa and get in on some racing action!!!!

we roll deep on the street too... usually theres 3 or 4 out. lol. Thats deep for tards.
I have friends and family in South East, Ks and we make it down to Tulsa once in a while. I'll keep an eye out:thumbup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wichita, Just picked up a SMR 450 from a here also.
Trying to get tagged.
It's already been tagged in OKC from the guy I got it from.
That's great! You shouldn't have any trouble getting it tagged if it was tagged out of state. Kansas doesn't do anything on their own. But if another state does it first they're all about it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i heard your story green man... THAT SUCKS. Damn the over-zealous tag lady that just wants to ruin your fun...

I think i'm going to rip that sticker off mine too, just in case i ever get pulled over...

These bikes may be off road use only from the factory, but once they're converted, theres nothing off-road-only left.

you'll be up and going in no time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just got my 510 Husky. Live in KC anybody around my area with a SM? There is usually three of us riding

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anybody riding out to Cassoday this Sunday for the monthly breakfast ride?
Yea there is a few of us going. Were heading out pretty early to beat the heat. We usually head down Thunder Road out to Agusta then up 77 to Eldorado. Come down under the dam through the park then on to Cass.

Hayden.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im in wichita also...i have a ktm 690sm:thumbup:
Is there anywhere to ride around here that has some real twisties? The only thing that comes close that I know of is ElDorado lake and Thunder Road at Augusta. Neither of those roads are what I would consider twisties. Is there a place I don't know about?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts