SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just lookin for some local riders around these parts. getting pretty old ridin with the fast bikes. let me know.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well me and a few buddies are headed to the gap for thanksgiving. and Im always lookin for a decent ride.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Camp Lejeune

Hey man I'm over here on Camp Lejeune. I'm always down to ride!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea Im headed back to new river this weekend mabye we could hook up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just got back from a quick ride around Jacksonville....pretty damn cold out. I met this other Marine today that rides a husky 610 and wants to ride. Hit us up man!:burnout:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deal mabye next weekend weather permitting that is.

·
Registered
434 Posts
just saw this thread. I'm in Pisgah Forest, NC! If you are ever on this side of NC there are loads of roads out this way! as for the Gap you can have it! It would be great if the baggers & cages weren't there, not to mention the 9 staties tucked in every pull off with radars & lights primed & ready to light up. I went once & paid my $220 for the betterment of the TN government. (47 in a 30, I got slowed down before he popped me). That was plenty enough for me! there are way better far less traveled roads in that area :anim_peep: :thumbup:

but aside from my rant......:lol: seriously if you are out this way & free I'm up for a lap or 10!:bannana:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wish I lived in the Pisgah Forest area...over here on the coast not really any twisties for a ways. Gotta serve my time though....Marine Corps bought my bike:arsenal

·
Registered
595 Posts
Im in Travelers Rest SC and know a bunch of good roads up here. Hit me when yall plan to ride.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well as soon as weather gets better ill be truckin the bike out towards asheville and ill be sure to let you all know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts