SuperMoto Junkie banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweet, welcome!

I never got around to contacting snomadd :rant:, sorry bro. How about we setup a time/place sometime this weekend? Just some joy riding, etc? We all seem pretty local.

I'm finally done moving, so calendar is clear...

·
Registered
139 Posts
On this coming Wed I am going to go on a twisties ride with a friend of mine and on Thurs I am going to the track. I would like to go to Grange but will prolly end up at Adams because it is closer and cheaper. Anybody is welcome to come to both!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just got back from Stateline, hit me up this weekend, we'll figure out a ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Linda Vista here.

Ok got a question - how in the heck does Adams trackdays work? When can you ride Sumo up there. I can't seem to decipher when they do supermoto and when they do karts. Also what is the cost like? is it $100 per year and then $25 per day?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Linda Vista here.

Ok got a question - how in the heck does Adams trackdays work? When can you ride Sumo up there. I can't seem to decipher when they do supermoto and when they do karts. Also what is the cost like? is it $100 per year and then $25 per day?
you can ride there pretty much anytime you want. Also I will be heading up to the Grange on Thursday. Everyone should come!

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's going to be a nice weekend to ride!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm in PB....

·
Registered
965 Posts
I was at Parkway Bowl in El Cajon yesterday 5-17-09 and there was a Yami 250 Sumo in the parking lot...

·
Registered
3 Posts
It seems like a lot of people ride around here, I am in Oside. Is there a regular group that meets up for a weekly or so ride, if so I would like to go riding.

·
Registered
499 Posts
not a regular group, but PM me and we can try and get something going. A lot of the "usual" crew is too busy to ride....or just get in touch.. but hit me up, I'm in esco, 20 min from palomar, 10 min from HVR so i'm down to roll...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Zmaddog, where at in o-side? I'm in vista off the 78 and emerald. Don't do much street riding after I sold my husky sm610. Now just track days on the 560. Grange and Adams quite often. We gotta get together.

Mel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey gunshot, I am on Camp P, I have not had the chance to get to the track yet. Would really like to go. Just switching over from MX to SM. Let me know.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts