SuperMoto Junkie banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
The week after wed 2/18 looks great as well! let's put it together!
well wednesday is really good for me but my command authorized funding for the keith code super bike school. $2500 for a two day camp. he is coming here to miramar and they are shutting down the flight line for two days and we are riding there. i dont want to go to the track and risk fucking something up and not being able to go. after the school i will be more than happy to go anytime. i leave to yuma on march 19 and i get back on 1 may, so i wanna hit it up as much as possible. i can take off work anytime, just need a couple days notice.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well Looks like Adams is closed in Tues and Wed for track maintenance. Sooo it looks like Grange is the new destination for Wed. Feb. 11. Any takers?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in Poway. I usually ride a sportbike but just recently converted the dirt bike to a tard. It may be a few more weeks before I can start riding since I am still recovering from wrist surgery.

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah, this week I have plans and next week on wed I have to meet with my tax dude. I guess towards the end of the month will be better.

·
Registered
271 Posts
BUMP...
Just seeing who's still out there...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Just seeing who's around and seeing if maybe some of us can get a SD ride together?

·
Registered
85 Posts
W00t... Let's go ride..

Snomadd.. I'm in MB, just down the street from yea, ever see a black drz riding around? Nice and loud like :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey Teebes, I'm up in N.PB, I do see a few Black DRZ's around, but I'll be keepin an ear out... there is someone with a Husky by my house that I've been trying to catch up with for a month or so, but everytime I see him I'm not on my bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
was up everyone, i'm in the chula vista area. i'm new to this and SM. do you guys get together for rides? let me know, i'm down.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have seen two Apes in the past tow days!

First one was yesterday on the 125 south at the 94. I was heading out to break in a new tire on my Triumph 675 and caught up to you on the hwy. Brand new with the GP license plate still.

Second one was today in front of House of Motorcycles as you were leaving.

Anyone here?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Rode this last Sunday, caught up to a guy on a Husky on my way through LA Jolla, we ended up rolling Mt. Soledad, PB, Rancho Sante fe...pretty fun for an impromteau group ride...told him about here....he's been riding for about 3 mos. hopefully he'll join up and get to some of us San Diego folks.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
XR650R Sumo in North PB... Hit me up when you want to ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
any rides goin on? recently picked up a DRZ, finally got some gear together and definitely want to check out the local spots. i'm in Clairemont btw.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts