SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
where you located out of? Interested in track stuff? I'm in Cardiff.

·
Registered
605 Posts
There are a whole bunch of us in San Diego on the SMJ board. Many of us have streetable tards and ride all the time - although right now its a little quiet being its winter and many of us are hitting the desert (and are recuperating from year-end spending nuttiness)

If you are looking for street riding, PM me, track days, just hang around (I saw that Veloce is planning a Horse Thief Mile day in March, that will be a must-do), and a bunch of guys on here hit up Adams and Grange on a regular basis.

I'm right across the 15 from you, in Rancho Penasquitos.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'm in the carmel valley area - i'll be up for some riding when i am back states-side in mid-feb.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Escondido here, I usually ride with my sportbike group, but every now and then I run some half day rides with couple of sumo rider. I was away from a bit, working on my house, trading my sumo (biggest mistake ever), but now I'm back with another bike. look for Tow's 1/2 day ride in the future :bike:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm thinking about heading out to palomar in the morning :) Just put some new goodies on the drz and need some break-in miles :Funny:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Looking at going to Adams on Thurs. 29th leaving SD around 1030ish... anyone interested? I can take 3-4 bikes. PM if Interested

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looking at going to Adams on Thurs. 29th leaving SD around 1030ish... anyone interested? I can take 3-4 bikes. PM if Interested
how often do you go up to adams? i want to go but i just dont have a truck. i have a acura mdx with a hitch, and i was thinking of buying one of those hitch rails. id like to go up there some time. we could split gas cost as well.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I try to go as much as possible. Even more if I had someone to split fuel cost. Where do you live? I am thinking of heading up Mon or Wed of next week.. Have to see what the weather is like. Anyone interested in heading... PM and lets see how it goes.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Lets go... Wed 2/11... Adams... or Grange. Who's in??? Leaving from La Mesa area (get off work at 8am) and headed up... PM if interested

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have Wed and Thurs off too! I have been going up to Adams every other Thursday with some of my co-workers. We should post up a ride or something on some wed. I know that this week is not a good one for me but soon I will be free again. I also live in the college area.

·
Registered
604 Posts
The week after wed 2/18 looks great as well! let's put it together!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts