SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just picked up a 2008 Husqvarna SM610. It's my first motard but I've been looking to get one for a while. I've been riding sport street for years and was looking to change things up. This bike is hands-down the funnest thing I've ever ridden - definitely a keeper! I ride with a couple different rider groups in the city (Chin On The Tank, Philadelphia Riders) but am looking for some sumo specific guys to ride with (tired of waiting for the sportbike guys to catch up). Anyone in the area?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Edgewater Park NJ across the river.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Philly but am game for anywhere within a few hours. I usually hit up the West Chester/Brandywine/Chadds Ford area for riding. I'm heading out that way Saturday to rip for a while if anyone is interested in meeting up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet. I'm heading out that way likely around 10-11ish. It normally takes me about 30-40min to get to West Chester. Anyone who's interested in a ride can meet me at my place in the city (Queen Village) or we can meet somewhere out west. It'd be cool to get a group together - there's not many supermotos out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts