SuperMoto Junkie banner
461 - 480 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
We have a ride planned for Sunday the 23rd (tomorrow) Meeting at 9:30am at the 7/11 just off Osborne Ave & the 210 fwy. Should be mostly motards but any bike is welcome. Doing Little Tujunga Canyon & Bouquet Canyon. Lots of great twisties.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Anyone up for a twisty ride tomorrow? GMR? Malibu? ABO (Anywhere but Ortega!)
10am or so?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Ride around the lake . . .

Anyone up for a twisty ride tomorrow? GMR? Malibu?

ABO (Anywhere but Ortega!)

10am or so?

I'm good for a ride around Lake Mathews . . .

If or so includes the PM hours ?

So ~ do you want to go !

Maybe after 6 PM.

Red, *<:){)-

·
Registered
306 Posts
What the flying fack happened to summer? Meet up? Soon? Been a long time since we did a big group ride.

·
Registered
507 Posts
What the flying fack happened to summer? Meet up? Soon? Been a long time since we did a big group ride.
It's been two days... oh wait... you didn't do the labor day ride. :bs:

Hit me up sometime, neighbor. :lol:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea yea yea, I haven't been on for a day or a year or something but I'm back and wanna ride. The husky is calling for track time, and of course some hooligan rides

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yea yea yea, I haven't been on for a day or a year or something but I'm back and wanna ride. The husky is calling for track time, and of course some hooligan rides
Track time??? A bunch of sportbike buddies and I are going to Streets Sept 29. Come on out!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got my 1st sumo wr250 and wanting to meet some of locals n hit some twisties ! I'm from buena park . I don't really trust this machine on long fwy rides tho . I miss gmr :cry:

461 - 480 of 480 Posts