SuperMoto Junkie banner
441 - 460 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rode GMR with two R1's on Easter, awesome time!

Thinking GMR/Azusa again this Sunday

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Possible fo me. May be on my sporty tourer though. It feels left out. Only sees couple thousand miles a year. Supermoto rocks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
GMR how far

quick question- when locals say they're gonna hit up GMR, do you go all the way up and down the other side (eastern)? or back down the same way they started

im obviously a noob, and gauging the distance as i only have a 1.9 gallon tank on my wr250

thx!

jr

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
We ride any and every where up there. We get gas off lonehill at the shell any time the guy with the least amount of gas needs it. Even at 1.9gal on a wr250 you will go as far as most. I have 3.1gal I think. And I still get gas before 100 miles. Also pending milage is the pace of ride of course. I have upped my status to a fo sure for Sunday. As I g9tta work Saturday.

·
Registered
37 Posts
got it.

yeah i figured the pace of the ride will dictate fuel consumption up there.

i'll get about 70-75mi before my light comes on. although being that it's a mountain road, i assume id be spending more time in the 3rd-4th-gear (maybe 5th) range to keep chugging along on the uphill portion of the ride.

i'm fat & heavy and ride a 250 so i'm trying to consider my fuel consumption should i ride up there at some point.

thx for the input.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I wont be at shell on Lonehill till 10am. Won't be home from work till 4. Also kinda wet n hazy that early. Look for me on a Husky white/black with blue and white suit. Seeya tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I wont be at shell on Lonehill till 10am. Won't be home from work till 4. Also kinda wet n hazy that early. Look for me on a Husky white/black with blue and white suit. Seeya tomorrow.
I too will be there at 10am tomorrow, Sunday the 14th. Sun might be out by then & I'm allergic to mornings as my face doesn't form till at least 9:45am.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I did a 180 turn for work Mike. Now on yer time. Now I work 3pm to 3am. No more early ride times fo me.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It's short notice, but I have an extra ticket for Red Bull X-fighters tomorrow (Sat) at Glen Helen. Ticket is $30. I'm probably riding up instead of driving, leaving from OC around Noon.

Anyone care to join me?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hit me up guys, im free almost everyday anytime, im 20 and dont have much other responsibilty than riding everyday... ive been cruising all around oc for a while now and cant find any sumo riders, im all about canyon rides that lead to offroading/ single track, i push my bike super hard so i hope to find some riders of a quick pace level. names tyler

·
Registered
2 Posts
lets ride

hit me up guys, im free almost everyday anytime, im 20 and dont have much other responsibilty than riding everyday... ive been cruising all around oc for a while now and cant find any sumo riders, im all about canyon rides that lead to offroading/ single track, i push my bike super hard so i hope to find some riders of a quick pace level. names tyler
lets go ride this weekend sometime, i live in the disneyland area (714)610-4328 erik

·
Registered
187 Posts
anyone ride on weekday/nights? im gonna be in los alamitos wed night-friday afternoon. I gotta work during the day but i should hopefully be off pretty early. i plan on bringing my bike down...

441 - 460 of 480 Posts