SuperMoto Junkie banner
421 - 440 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Damn PackFM, Hope your healing goes well. Are you staying in the hospital? How long is recovery expected to take?
Thanks man. Out of the Hospital now, chilling at home. Recovery is 10-12 weeks, sucks as I wanna go ride today.

Was supposed to go look at a Duke 690 today, guess that's out of the question for a while now. :(

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hay Brian, all we have to do is make you laugh or sneeze and you'll be loving it:rofl:. Been there 2 time with that rib action:headshake

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Saturday going to look at a few sm bikes fo sale. Sunday doing Apex bike only day. With any luck on a mew to me bike.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
A ktm 450 and a cr500 af.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
CR500 sounds scary fast:thumbup:
Beats me... have never road 1 on kart track or sm form. I have heard they have a reputation for throwing riders off. I would a assume it has similar power to 450 and bigger 4strokes. Power just hits all at same time 8s the control prob. I like experimenting. If it sucks for kart track racing, I'll just resale it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Beats me... have never road 1 on kart track or sm form. I have heard they have a reputation for throwing riders off. I would a assume it has similar power to 450 and bigger 4strokes. Power just hits all at same time 8s the control prob. I like experimenting. If it sucks for kart track racing, I'll just resale it.
Power should be good to me, but with a hell of a lot of top end.:D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have all week off. Any but up for weekday gmr run?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Doing GMR TOMORROW! Mobil station on Azusa at 8:30 gonna be mostly sport bikes and some noobs. So place nice if yer a fast guy on a s/m.

421 - 440 of 480 Posts