SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was just wondering if there are riders on this site who have group rides etc down here in the Orange area...I just got my firt SM bike a couple months ago and still have not seen any other SM riders in my area..

And if anyone is is interested in starting some type of ride for weekends or whenever post up...I rode down to cooks corner today for the first time, fun ride, great weather! we need to get some type of SM group rides started for us orange county riders

·
Registered
169 Posts
Glad to see another fellow OC'er on a tard. I would be down for a ride, but not until I get my XR put back together :D
But we'll definitly need to set something up soon.
I'm in Irvine. You?

·
Registered
442 Posts
I work in Irvine, and live in Oceanside. I consider anything in Southern California viable.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Im in fullerton and work in irvine, there is a groups of us that go ride GMR often some people from oc and riverside areas

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
we should have our own meet up. There has been a feew before in ontario area so the riverside guys could make it, anyideas on a central spot that would work? Chino? you guys south abit could take the 241 over? and what nights work good, im good for a wed. nite

·
Registered
65 Posts
not yet, have any more info?
i dont, i drove by one night and saw something and then saw a calender while i was in there. its like every other wednesday night i think. not sure though.

we should have our own meet up. There has been a feew before in ontario area so the riverside guys could make it, anyideas on a central spot that would work? Chino? you guys south abit could take the 241 over? and what nights work good, im good for a wed. nite
thanks for nominating chino. i dont want to spend money on the stupid tollroad kevin. lol Hooters is down the street from your work. lol

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
cover your plate and run that shit lol or put an actuator on the plate. either way someone gets the shaft on the toll road lol

·
Registered
965 Posts
we should have our own meet up. There has been a feew before in ontario area so the riverside guys could make it,
Not to nit-pick, but the So. Cal. Sumo meets STARTED in Riverside and we moved them West to make it easier on the O.C. guys... :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
holy crap your still alive!! ready to ride mike?

·
Registered
69 Posts
i see this is an old ass thread, but im in North OC. im down to ride some time, toll road seems fun on the bike

1 - 20 of 480 Posts