SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Building up a XR100 and would like some people to race with. Lot racing or track. I know some people are around here i've talked to a few, but now that I'm ready i have no contact info.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a thought, GP Greensboro indoor go cart track closed down, i wonder if anybody knows the owner of the building to get some track time. I'm sure we can find waivers if needed.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, i would love to ride with them but the closest track listed on there site is over 3hrs away.

I'm only 30 min out of VA so VIR (which i think they raced at before) or other southern VA locations would be great as well.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Lots of flat track in our area. I race every Wednesday night at a local track here, and the same guys go to Coleridge in Ramseur, NC to race on Saturdays a few times a month.

For lots, let me know if you find anything. I have an XR100 and a worked over 120 that I ride around here, at a local dragstrip. Working on getting in with the owner and maybe setting up track days.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a lot near by me that a few guys used to race at, but it looks like its 3+ hrs from you.

I'm still getting my bike together, need a stock exhaust, 16" front wheel and tires.

Cant wait though, I've been having so much fun on this, i think my YZ250 is getting mad at me!:lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
E. Chester(68) and Piedmont Parkway...in High Point. ITT/Atena buuilding most Saturdays @2....Sometimes between 4 and 7 guys riding....

Scott

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's the lot I was talking about. I thought it was Sundays, that explains why I never see any one there :hmmm: . McGinnis, ill check it out and give a report.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It was on Sundays and sometimes we still ride on Sunday, but things change and Saturdays work out better for us...I have to work this Saturday @4, so we might go a little earlier...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I work every other Sat and working this one so ill have to make it there next Sat.
Just leave some good rubber marks so i can see the layout on Sun.:thumbup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, got my bike up and running, time to scuff up the tires. Ill try to make it there one of these up coming weekends.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the board Billy (a fellow 2Stroke fan). Hopefully I will heal up and be able to ride out there soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It Sucks to race by my self!!!!!

It seems to be fine out there. I road hard for about 20 minutes or so yesterday. It is to boaring to ride by myself. Looking foward to riding with you guys this summer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We hope to be out there soon as well. It seems that all of us are having some sort of issue to deal with right now. Looks like 2011 is going to be a good year for mini racing.:bannana:

·
Registered
10 Posts
That ITT Building!!!1

That ITT Building at (68) Piedmont Parkway is only 1.5 miles from my house. I went over there yesterday waiting on you guy's. When ya'll didn't show I road for a few minutes. That was so Boring. Not any fun to ride by myself. Is there a Kart track that ya'll race at? Or is that parking lot the only place that you guy's ride?

·
Registered
31 Posts
We race with SEMRA. Mostly at a go kart track in Elgin, SC. and at CMP in Kershaw, SC. We have raced at VIR but not in a while.....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts