SuperMoto Junkie banner

Any info on Lightening on the Wolf?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  wilpir 
#1 · (Edited)
I've tried on Usair website nothing but the date..no classes ,price nothing..Since the WMRL nobody shows up..I was just wondering if this is still going on or again another race cancelled or very low turnout again!!!?AND USAIR was SOLD on July 2nd to someone out of state!...:rant::rant::rant:

#2 ·
I called number on web site, classes and other info same as listed on site for past Wolf runs. If you check race schedule for 2015 its listed on there.
Not sure why web site isn't updated but I did hear they were for sale or bought something? Friday practice Saturday, Sunday races at this point.
Decided to do the 2 hour for charity Washington sumo instead.

#3 ·
There is no schedule or classes listed on the website ...times and classes( qualifications for each) would be great but nothing..prices would be great too..not just will figure it out someday! People have to plan ahead not just wing it!!! :rant: It's been run by 3 separate groups so it's never the same..... :headscrat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.