SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Canadians..

I am setting up a second shop in Toronto.. It should be all ready to rock by the fall.

Let me know if there are any Canadian riders out there that race or ride Street bikes...

My shop will be for Suspension service but will have a full Motor shop and Full Dyno.

I have been living in the USA for 12 years.. but am looking forward to getting back to my roots (born and raised in Toronto!)

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's awesome! I've heard of your shop before, nothing but good things. I've been thinking of getting my suspension all dialed in on my drz but wouldn't trust any of the shops in KW. Keep us posted on how things are coming along!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Great news Dave... I emailed you earlier this year about my bike but things came up(as they tend to do) and my plans were put on hold. Nice to see I will just have to send them over a few provinces instead of across the boarder..... and congrats on the new shop

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Congrats to you Dave on expanding your business.:clap:

Your new shop will be closer to me than you are now.:lol:

·
Registered
157 Posts
OH! Interesting:hmmm:

I've been seeing posts and praises on your work and was wondering if i should send in my suspension to get worked on...But having to send it to the US was somewhat an issue for me...But with a shop in Canada, this becomes a possibility! :thumbup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gerry,

Fast Bike Industries.com will have two shops... A bigger shipper in WNC (expanding) and a new ship in Toronto.

I want to take care of my Brothers from the great white north eh!

We will still be living down here... we will have a guy in Toronto doing the same stuff.
I will be running both operations.

I am glad that my little girl will be able to experience her Canadian roots as well as her american roots.

db

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey, this is great news. Just sent you an email having some work done on my race bike. I guess I won't even need to mail my parts in, I live in Toronto. When is this shop opening?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thats awesome dude. I just moved to Toronto from N.B.

When are you planning on opening? You got a location picked out?

:thumbup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey man, I live like an hour east of downtown Toronto, was wondering if there was a link or any information about what changing suspension can really make a bike feel like? Never had any suspension changes before and am considering all/anything to do my bike. How much are dyno runs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts