Air Lid Removed
185 Main On Stock Neddle
Adj Air Screw
Leo Vince Slip-ons
Full Sliders

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
South Mountain, Tortilla flats, 89A from the base of Yarnell hill up to Prescott, and (way out east) the Devils Highway, otherwise known as Coronado Trail (Rt 191)are the best rides I know of in AZ. I've ridden the first 3, but never got a chance to ride Devil's highway before I had to sell my bike. There are a few other good rides, but I don't know where they're at.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We Need To Hook Up Sometime And Ride-maybe Bartlet Lake Or Something?
Let Me Know If Interested.
Buuurrp!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
One day I'll own a street legal DRZ400SM. I'd love to tear up Tortilla Flats on a supermoto. I've only ridden street bikes out there, but from the entrance to the town of TTF seems like it would suit a supermoto perfectly.

Try Southwest Rides or Phoenix Sportbike Club. Those are the two popular places to meet other riders. There are several supermoto riders there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet That Could Be Alot Of Fun!i Go To Go Kart Track At Pinnicale Peak And 43rd Ave They Super Moto Track Days Usually Once A Month-cost 20
Bucks To Run But Its A Blast!

·
Registered
143 Posts
im on a street legal drz400sm and im in for a ride if you guys put somthing together... ive done ttf and south mountain a few times and even did the b-line all the way up to payson once. all fun rides. btw if your thinking of pkra you should def. do it!! i did it for the first time sunday before last and it was a blast!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Next Date Is Sun Mar 2 From 3-7 Pm-go To Azmotard.com For All
The Details-its A Lot Of Fun-let Me Know If U Want To Come Out- I Live
Right Around The Corner From The Track-they Will Permit Motocross
Gear But Prefer Leathers And U Must Have Axle And Peg Sliders And
A Catch Can-an Old Asprin Bottle And Zip Ties Will Work-buuurrrrp!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey I too am looking for some people to ride with. I live in Surprise and work near I 17 and deer valley roads.

I've been riding for 25+ years and like to have a safe fun fast time.
Hope to hear from you
Richard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts