SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering, haven't seen any, getting the Akrapovic today, so want a little more airflow than the stock filter?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah, i can just wait, i got the Akra on today, want to put on a dyno, but probably will wait til i can do it all right, like having a way to modify my own map, either power commander or whatever...here is the akra

·
Registered
265 Posts
So what is your impression of the Akra? Can you tell a difference in power? I really like that pipe, just haven't made my mind up on which way to go.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i'm still running the stock map, but it feels by seat of the pants that the midrange is noticeably better. I'm leary of getting on the throttle much with my health problems right now, i have almost no feeling in my right hand.

as far as fitment and manufacturing, its first class, i'm use to putting on other exhausts that don't fit right or don't have great manufacturing, everything is perfect on the Akra, and that thing is way lighter than the stock muffler i took off, i would guess 10 pounds lighter or so...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Your making me want the Akra more all the time.........lol. Hopefully you get yourself back to 100% soon so you can tear that thing up!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i hope so, but i'm also at the point i can't ride anymore, without feeling in my right hand, its hard controlling the throttle, the MS is also causing a motor function, so rather and bust my azz, might have to park it soon

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anyone find an air filter for these bikes yet? I con only find the 690sm filters. I hear they "should" be the same but at 128 bucks "should" is not enough for me.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
A company Called DNA makes an air filter for it and I think it may be available also ?????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts