SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize for the wind noise, just don't watch it with your speakers too loud. I tryed to mess with the audio to get rid of the wind noise, but then the bikes sounded like they were in a tin can. I am going to have to beta test something over my microphone. The music drowns out the wind noise a bit. Anyway not one of the best vids, but check it out anyway.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eTEGSiQ38XA

·
Registered
801 Posts
the mute button does wonders...nice video though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
great video. what was with the double yellow towards the end of the video? was it double painted?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I fuggin knew it! When I watched that vid I kept thinking I know this road!!! It's gotta be Pa.!

Kurtz Mill Rd.?

HAHA! I went to Kutztown Univ.

HAHA YOU GOT IT. We get to gether every weekend and rip in the area. PM me or MIL.

those are the straightest twisties i ever seen haha
:headscrat post up some video's of the backroads you rip

·
Registered
197 Posts
those are the straightest twisties i ever seen haha

Haha those aren't bad roads for their area. Now head north towards Hawk Mountain up 61 from Cabela's and it starts gettin twistier. Go up in the coal region and you'll need a set of knobbies to keep it real!:lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
ya I have the smc. mil you almost got the stoppie brady did. I keep watching it to try and see it but you rolled up a little to late.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya I have the smc. mil you almost got the stoppie brady did. I keep watching it to try and see it but you rolled up a little to late.
I don't think I was late, I just had my head down too far. I DO still need to see where Im going. LOL

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah Mil like Craigman is said, you should bring your helmet cam and your buddies and we should rip the Hawk Mountain area. Davejdoyle took me on his loop up there and it's wild! Just let me know if you want to and I'll give him a ring.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Mil like Craigman is said, you should bring your helmet cam and your buddies and we should rip the Hawk Mountain area. Davejdoyle took me on his loop up there and it's wild! Just let me know if you want to and I'll give him a ring.
Lets do it!, Im familiar with sch. county, one set of grandparents lives in drehersville, and the other in new ringgold. let arrange something! PM me, I will go this weekend, if its early AM, due to the heat wave we are going to get. Let me know! My cam is ready!:thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Was that 422 west heading towards Reading the beginning???

When I use to ride on the street I enjoyed Rt 125 (Sch County) and Rt 339 in Mahanoy City - excellent twisties. Rt 645 in western Berks is good - as is the road in front of my house (Mountain Rd in Hamburg). Someone on a KTM went ripping by two weeks ago!! :thumbup:

Good stuff guys!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts