SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video is old, but I tried searching on here and didn't see anyone post it before. It's Weeman from the Jackass tv show riding a pw50 on a motorcross track. For those of you who don't follow the show, he's a midget, so him dominating a pw50 is pretty funny. Anyways it's good for a laugh or two.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2w_8hxIe4Cc

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
that big ass head of his acts like a pendulum almost took him down.

i was expecting some big air into a shark tank filled with acid...but then jackass would of jumped the shark if they havnt already. :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, yeah i was. that's what reminded me of this video.

They are stupid as hell, but I love it, it's pretty entertaining for me. I'm not an idiot who is going to go try the stuff they do though, but I find humor in their stupidity.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They started filming jackass 3 in early january...so hopefully it'll be out for the summer. Have you seen 2.5 yet?
Not yet, is it out? Any good? I'm sure it's like most of their stuff, where there is the fine line of going too far in some skits combined with the other skits that are just so dumb or stupid that they are hillarious.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I came across weemans myspace a year or so ago and he had pictures of his modded crf5o on there. Evidently he liked riding that pw so much he got a better bike.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Not yet, is it out? Any good? I'm sure it's like most of their stuff, where there is the fine line of going too far in some skits combined with the other skits that are just so dumb or stupid that they are hillarious.
There's a lot more anal action then ever....but it's all pretty damn funny. I'll never forget jackass 1 though...my stomach hurt so bad after seeing that movie the first time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts