SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just bought a wr250x this past weekend. I've always been a sportbike guy but after getting into track days last fall, riding my supersport on the street has just lost a lot of it's appeal. I needed a new challenge and supermoto seemed like the way to go.

Another member who recently joined, Hoser, told me about this place on another forum we are both members on, so I figured I'd sign up and try to learn what these bikes are all about. Seems to be a real cool site, look forward to getting to know you guys.

If anyone is in my area and wants to get together for a ride sometime, hit me up. I ride pretty much every weekend, love the twisties, and try to get to Deal's Gap any chance I get.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Welcome man... You wont regret it... Im in a recently similar situation. got rid of my RR. Picked up a sumo... they are great.. missing the sheer speed factor kindof sucks but what it lacks in sheer power it makes up for in everything else.. ditches, stairs, curbs, etc.... i love going out riding with all my buddys on their supersports and just staying glued to their ass in the twisties.. then they try to make up for it by blazing away in the straights. i dont even care about the super speed anymore.... it takes getting used to but its a lot more fun to me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts