SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellow Junkies?!

Neeko checking in!

I live in the High Desert of Southern California. I am hopelessly addicted to my two-wheeled misstress (Yes the wife knows, she encouraged me to hook up with her).
A good buddy of mine, Ronny, turned me onto S/M, and this site.
Just before Christmas '07 I picked up my DR-Z 400 (The wife wouldn't take the hint, so I got all Santa on my own ass!):infrandom

Here's a pic of it:

Just kidding :Funny:, That's a jintney I saw in China Here's my DR-Z

I just recently switched her shoes from knobs to a set of Avon Distanza's....WOOOHOOO! What a difference, I rip the twisties with mega confidence now! I used to do it on Track Masters (Sliding like a MADMAN). I'll have to take some snaps and get them posted, my S model almost is a SuMo!

I haven't hit the track yet, need to do some safety mods before the Grange staff will let me in.

****Ronny... I love ya brother!

Nice to meet y'all.

*** May your tires always stay hooked up, the Five-Oh off your a$$, and the wife receptive to your next round of mods!

~Neeko

·
Registered
218 Posts
Neeko! ~i feel like i am stalking you lol....first TT then Myspace now smj.....
when you get your 17's, bring your buddy down.ill be happy to show you some spots to ride!
welcome to the SMJ btw :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Zac! At least I am being stocked by friends!

I got the pipe...woo hooo! Thanks a lot buddy, you rock!

You should come up to the High Desert and run the Grange track. It is about a 20 minute drive from my house. When it warms up you could roll up here, ride the track for a few hours, and chill around my pool, then toss back a few frosty ones! :pimp:

We also have the Lake Silverwood run, Wrightwood, and Big Bear within a few minutes of riding :rock:
And people think that living in the Hi Dez is a step down (They don't even know!)

~Neeko

·
Registered
218 Posts
20 minutes from grange? i am there! i have been wanting to hit up a sumo track for a while. when it warms up, ill be there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great Three Wheeler
You should see the 1/4 mile times!

Here's the high end model :thumbup:

Note the poor bastard has to use DRIM brakes! They load the crap out of these things, WAY beyond "Beverly Hillbilly" style! I respect the heck out of my Asian compadres! They make some crazy stuff out of what we would call junk. Very resourceful to say the least.

Only 2,200 Renmbi (Chinese currency) at OTD Motorsports!

~Neeko

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20 minutes from grange? i am there! i have been wanting to hit up a sumo track for a while. when it warms up, ill be there!

Anytime brother, you're welcome at Casa-De-Neeko anytime. :burnout::burnout: The ride up the Cajon Pass is gorgeous.

If the weather will ever get good again?! I'm sick and tired of being cold, I look forward to spring de-thawing the Hi Dez.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts