SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having to relo to the north Phoenix area this coming fall from SLC. Last year I was introduced to sumo racing and have done a couple rounds this year but because of work and preparing for the move my ride time has been very limited. I'm hoping that I'll find some racing in Az. but so far, on this message board, it doesn't sound as though there is any organized series happening for sumo. Is there anything shaping up for 2015 or should I get rid of my sumo ride before I move?

·
Registered
721 Posts
There's a new road race series just starting in Phoenix that Supermotos can be competitive in. There's also p1 in Tucson, every month or two a group of sumos goes down there. Not much in terms of racing beyond that since they flattened the dirt section at the track. Supposedly will be added again, but until then it's just asphalt with the sporties.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx for the heads up but that doesn't sound to promising. Looks like I'll be selling this bike come September. I know there are a number of other series in the southwest that are well organized, supported and attended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts