SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my name is James, I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada. Graduated from high school last month and soon to be 18. Right now I'm working as a labourer for a small contracting outfit that specializes in fixing grain elevators, seed cleaning plants and such. So far I'm planning on doing some sort of trade for a career.
As it comes to bikes, I'm pretty green. I have only been on a few of my buddies dirt bikes. Tons of experience on quads and sleds, I own a 800MXZ and do as much riding as I can. I do my own wrenching so I'd say I'm pretty mechanically inclined.

I been lurking around the forums for awhile because I'm really intrested in this kind of bikes. Although the manufacturers could do some updating to the bikes in my noob opinion. In about a month or so I'm looking at buying more of a dirt orientated bike as I live in a small town with tons of trails to ride on.

Sorry for the long intro. Maybe my writing mind is still set in English class mode.
Pretty easy goin' guy, please feel free to ask me questions cause I sure am gonna ask you guys alot!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Just the opposite here my friend, good on ya for the the long intro!! That's exactly what this section is for, and it's tons better than asking questions about what SM you should get and what all you should do to it once you have it.

Welcome to SMJ James and have fun here!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well then right on haha. I have my picks for a bike kinda slimmed down. Here in Saskatchewan there is about 1 million people so the used bike market is pretty small for dual sports/sm. Although ton of crotch rockets and mx bikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts