SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all of my Hooligan and Supermoto-nut friends.... The count down has begun to the best riding school in America bar none! Danny Walker and American Super Camp will be once again coming to Vancouver WA and bringing their world class instructors and riding school to the Northwest! If you ride dirt, desert, dual sport, street, track, been riding for ever or just started, this class is for you... What ever your level of riding or the type of riding you enjoy, you will learn more in two days about controlling your motorcycle and proper body position than in a lifetime of trial and error. This will be my third year at Super Camp and I really can not say enough about it. By far the most FUN and INFORMATIVE race/rider school I've ever done... Sign up by the end of July 16th and SAVE $75...Sign up before Aug 16 and save $50... Class size is limited to 25 riders per camp, as of today there are only 10 spots for either class and will go quickly. Dates for the event are September 16/17 for Street Rider / non-Racer and September 17/18 for track day/ racer camp. Dont let the opportunity to learn from the best right here in the Northwest!! Sign up TODAY and we'll see you there!!:Dhttp://www.americansupercamp.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the clock is ticking.... this is really something you will want to experience.... best national level class of its kind.... see you there!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I signed up but never received a confirmation.

Also I did not receive anything regarding where this event is, what time it starts/ends or any details...

I tried to call, and email them but no response after a week...
Whats the deal with them?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I signed up but never received a confirmation.

Also I did not receive anything regarding where this event is, what time it starts/ends or any details...

I tried to call, and email them but no response after a week...
Whats the deal with them?
PM me your full name that you registered and I will call Danny directly and make sure he has you taken care of and have him get you details.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the clock is ticking down.. Super Camp hits vancouver WA next weekend... This could be your last chance to attend the best national level riding school right here in the NW.... the classes only have a few spots left... sign up today... .by far the most fun you'll have on 2 wheels!!

do it!!

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
:bowdown:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it is 600,.... there are discounts for early payment/signup but yeah 600.... I am hoping we can get this sold out or he may be hesitant to come back next year... by far the best class you'll ever take.... tons of riding time, personal instruction, video replay for every session, and best of all its FUN.. these guys are great!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I be attending again, and looking forward to it!

Anyone else on the forums attending?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I be attending again, and looking forward to it!

Anyone else on the forums attending?
Yep, I'm bringing a couple of others with me. All that I want to learn is how to turn right. Well, and go faster, but that should be a nice result of being able to turn right.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
every person I have spoken to who has taken it (5 or 6) have all said the same thing :thumbup::thumbup::bowdown::bowdown: I sure wish the dates would work for me one day....:headshake work work work :headshake

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
been tryun for 6 years now.. this time its boatshow...:rolleyes2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts