SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on FB and was up at Redding - its such a cool track thought I'd share it.
The race was at Shasta Kart track by the airport and had a huge dirt section. Dustin Hoffman,
Gage McAllister, Ryan Kearns, Eric Stump, Casey Yarrow - it was a great group of riders up
there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure!

The craziest weekend ever is the next race on May 22nd. There's Lodi (flat track), Hangtown (MX), Sac Mile (flat track), then Supermoto at
Sonoma (SM) - going to try and hit everything but Hangtown. Can't wait. Will be so productive that following Monday at work. I'm not that
active on this site, but some members should gather to come up for a race... drool over bikes... May 22nd at Sonoma Kart Track.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The craziest weekend ever is the next race on May 22nd. There's Lodi (flat track), Hangtown (MX), Sac Mile (flat track), then Supermoto at
Sonoma (SM) - going to try and hit everything but Hangtown. Can't wait. Will be so productive that following Monday at work. I'm not that
active on this site, but some members should gather to come up for a race... drool over bikes... May 22nd at Sonoma Kart Track.
Just moved up to the Bay. Looking to to make that race as well. Hopefully going to get a day or two of practice the next couple weeks as I've ever been.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow! Thanks for posting this!

Fantastic video!

Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts