SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well since I am putting the event on I am pretty sure there is a practice on the 4th a Pro race on the 5th and a supermotousa race on the 6th. I set up the entry last night night and it has a few gliches, the 160 is the pit bike class and when xtrm gets the changes it will show it like the normal supermotousa classes we run here in the northwest. and the old address for xbux .com still works:laughingr

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What time is practice on the 4th, as there's a race (cars) scheduled that day/evening?
There's no cross reference to this thread on the AMA forum, and I've saw some questions there regarding practice...(iow...if you read that thread there's no practice on the 4th according to GavinJr)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
-Chris, butt out.

Lee (whrmoto) is putting on both the pro (Ama) and amateur (SupermotoUSA) events.

Practice on the 4th is pro only. Details on everything will be announced by this weeked by guess who... Lee.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Will an AMA card need to be present for getting in the pits during the Pro race for non racers?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No we will have advance tickets for sale through ticketmaster and at the gate sales for walk up along with pit pass sales for people that are coming in early for practice. The pit area will be open to the public all day.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Lee-

will you need any help during the event? I don't know if I will be ready to race that day, so I would be interested in volunteering.

·
Registered
814 Posts
-Chris, butt out.

Lee (whrmoto) is putting on both the pro (Ama) and amateur (SupermotoUSA) events.

Practice on the 4th is pro only. Details on everything will be announced by this weeked by guess who... Lee.
Are they having pro practice on the 4th at Evergreen Speedway?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
If Lee knows what what for the AMA pro event, it would be very beneficial to post that info ASAP (why wait till the weekend?)
...It can only help the event, (more participants, etc) with people needing to make travel arrangements, etc.

It would also help give enough notice to local media, etc so they can plan on attending/"get the story".:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Lee, I sure hope you DO NOT have a pro practice on the 4th. I like many others have made travel and time off of work arraingemnts already. It will add expenses for all including another day off of work, hotel, track fees, tire wear, motor wear, and change in airline tickets which will cost me at least $300 probably more considering the date of the event. This stuff needs to be worked out sooner. Also, the fact that the ama has it as the 5th only.
I don't care if the promotor has a practice. It is a great way to ensure the promotor make some money. But it is irrespnsible to change the plans this late in the game.

Good Luck for a great event. I will be there practice or no practice, but I sure hope you decide against it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Lee, I sure hope you DO NOT have a pro practice on the 4th. I like many others have made travel and time off of work arraingemnts already. It will add expenses for all including another day off of work, hotel, track fees, tire wear, motor wear, and change in airline tickets which will cost me at least $300 probably more considering the date of the event. This stuff needs to be worked out sooner. Also, the fact that the ama has it as the 5th only.
I don't care if the promotor has a practice. It is a great way to ensure the promotor make some money. But it is irrespnsible to change the plans this late in the game.

Good Luck for a great event. I will be there practice or no practice, but I sure hope you decide against it.
I agree with Gary. I already booked my flight assuming there was no promoter practice.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well we in the great northwest don't have the oppertunity to practice as much as riders in other areas, and that is why I set it up. I had sent the schedule to Gavin on Monday and they posted it wasn't happening. As far as late notice the new owner of the Speedway didn't agree to rent me the track until Monday becuase he had to get Snohomish county and the previous owner to sign off on it. So that is how close this came to not happening at all. The teams that choose to move in on Friday the 4th will pay $15 for anyone coming in and get a ticket to Friday nights Demo, Bus Races, Boat races, Rollover and Fireworks show. The riders that choose to practice will pay $75 and also get a ticket to Fridays show. Times for practice will be 11am-2pm

·
Registered
247 Posts
I didn't see a regestration for the ametures on xbux.com
do i just regester day of race as always?

·
Registered
170 Posts
When will Pit Passes Be available?

This Will be my first time watching Supermoto Live. (Do you have a clue how many times I have watched The 2005 AMA Championship On Google Video?!?! 23 times. :D)

Thanks a ton.

-Nate

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ticket prices?

Hi Lee;

Thanks for the great event last weekend!

What's the spectator gate fee for the AMA race this Saturday? I've been all over Ticketmaster's site and can find no mention of the AMA event. The only thing there is "NASCAR WRS - Wreck Whats Left - Fear Reunion Night, SS, BM, Sf8, St8" and it starts @ 4:00.

Thanks,
Tyler

1 - 20 of 26 Posts