SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lot of fun to see such high level skills in person. All the riders were friendly and down to earth.
Jeremy that looked like a blast riding with the pro's, good job on avoiding that nasty pile up in turn 1.
Stacey and I ran into Burton at dinner (2nd place in lites right behind Currie) he said it was a tough track but fun.
Ryan Pugh placed 7th in a class of 21 fast riders.
:bike:See you on the 20th at pats.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks, It was soo fun! Today was kinda gnarly. Steve Drew and I made contact in the first turn in the Open Pro Heat race. I went down really hard and got a mild concussion. That first turn got me after all!! A little sore and banged up. His footpeg taco'd my front wheel, and I borrowed Jacob Lehmann's spare wheel. I ended up 5th in 450 and 5th in open pro. The national was a really good experience and I learned TONS!! Benny Carlson from Factory Aprilia was awesome and helped me out a bunch. Les and the guys at Dunlop treated me like royalty and were sooo cool! Everyone's advice and knocking myself retarded today, I ended up putting in a 1.27 lap time which was 2 seconds faster than I had in the main on Saturday. All the practice there and helpful hints paid off!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LUCKY did you take it off any sweet jumps?:laughingr
I should have got my pro license as well, i'm not bitter .:headshake
see you next weekend. are you bringing the whole family- the more the merrier .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts