SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
i'm liking the price on the neo. think a 5'7" 190lb chunk of human steel would fit into a large?
also when are you going to discount the S1 supermoto suit? THAT would be awesome

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anti-. you should be right at about a 56 in the NEO jacket. possibly even a 54 if you like it tight instead of loose and sloppy... i mean with your jackets.

on the s1 well they don't call me "wheeler-dealer Joe" for nothin so send me an email or call. it's not going to go on close out but call us.

joe

·
Registered
462 Posts
I like the SMK, but it looks like the sizes you have may be too big for me...The Stage jacket looks nice as a second choice. What size would you recommend for a guy at 5'7, 140? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kyle

Yes, you will need something that is going to be Size 48. All of these are european sizing. The Stage is good, the Barcelona, Octane, Stunt are all within this range.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the Stage jacket is your best among them for summer because it's fully perferoated down the front torso. After that, the SMK and after that the others are equally vented.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Well the stage sounds pretty cool, what size would you recommend for a guy that is 140lbs and 6'3?

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well- you're a hard fit. Tall, and very thin. whatever size you go with it's either going to be too short some where or too big on the torso. i honestly don't recommend you buying something online if you can avoid it, as you're likely to get stuck with something that doesnt fit well. if you need a size reference, size 52 will likely be your best bet.

Joe

·
Registered
145 Posts
I really like the look of the STUNT, but I just realized how vented the STAGE is.

I may try the STAGE. Anyone have one that's been tried out in some heat?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
so on the neo you said 54-56. is that a large or xl? will be getting some oil and that jacket soon. maybe some other stuff.
wish i could splurge for the S1, but that will have to wait.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
goose-

give me your sizeing please

Most MX gear (like Thor and Fox) I wear 36" waist. Levi's a 34 and Carhartt's 35" :thumbup:
I'm just looking for a simple pair of black leather (without pucks) pants to wear this summer once I go to my textile jacket so I don't wear out the bottoms to my 2pc leather suit.
I like the looks of the A-star A-10's but they're a bit pricey.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts