SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to clean out my riding gear closet. Feel free to make me a offer on anything. All prices/offers will also have shipping.
This is a new with out tags mesh Alpine Star jacket. It is a size large and has a windstopper removable liner. $125 plus shipping.

This is a used Scorpion perforated leather jacket. Size large and has a windstopper zip out liner. This will also zip into any scorpion pant. $150 plus shipping.

This is a Shift textile jacket. Size large and has a removable zip out vest liner. It says "sample" on the liner because I got this from my Fox rep (Shift is owned by Fox) about 3 months before it began shipping from the warehouse. It was his dealer sample.
$50 plus shipping.

This a Thor full supermoto suit. It is new with tags never worn and is a size large.
$200 plus shipping.

Troy Lee designs leather supermoto gloves. Size large (10). Only worn a few times.
$25 plus shipping.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Take $25 shipped for the gloves to 20723? (Maryland)

Lemme know

·
Registered
32 Posts
what are your dimensions (height/weight/waist/localization of mass) and how did the suit fit on you? ill most likely take it, just wondering how far off itll be from fitting me

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what are your dimensions (height/weight/waist/localization of mass) and how did the suit fit on you? ill most likely take it, just wondering how far off itll be from fitting me
I'm 6'1" and at the time I bought them I was 190lb with a 32-33in jean size. I could barely get this on. I ended up getting a Xl suit from Thor (wich was tight). I'd say if you were 5'10" or less and 180lb or lighter they would probably fit. The euro size according to Alpinestars chart is a 52 and a 42 in US sizing. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still got the jackets. Make me offers I want them gone!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scorpion jacket sold a few weeks ago. Sale pending on A star jacket.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Alpinestar jacket arrived today and is in perfect shape. Fast shipping and fantastic packaging, great to do business with!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts