SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they make them or where I can get them for my DRZ?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
No dice. This has been beaten to death. Alpina only make tubeless full sets for the 450 and Unlimited class race bikes.
Your other options include Marchesnini, Goldspeed, Gale Speed, and BST.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No dice. This has been beaten to death. Alpina only make tubeless full sets for the 450 and Unlimited class race bikes.
Your other options include Marchesnini, Goldspeed, Gale Speed, and BST.
2 questions then:

1) Is there any way to get an alpina rim and put mount a DRZ hub and spokes to it?

2) do any of these other companies listed have carbon dual colored wheels?

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Email [email protected] or [email protected]

He is the U.S. importer for Alpina. Nice guy too! Willing to explore options for those interested in the wheels.

Alpina makes the STS kit, which is a set of spokes and rim. SO maybe you could go that route? Or do what the guy above did and get a complete set with the same hub dimensions (sprocket and rotor locations) and make some spacers :thumbup:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Word!!!:thumbup:

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The spacer idea would be good. I've seen threads on how to fit KTM hubs/rims to a DRZ. Alpina's on a Dizzer is purely cool shit! :thumbup: Research, learn, and go for it!

Oh, and post pics when you're done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
While this thread already exists it is easier to write it in here, does anybody know for sure if Honda CRF motard wheels will fit in Suzuki RMZ bikes (newer models '09-'10-'11) with other spacers?

Lennart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts