SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up ya'll? i just found this site yesterday and got all registered up and now it will finally let me create a new thread. :thumbup:

i really like the looks of the site, it seems to be friendly enough. i am not new to motorcycles, i raced hare scrambles through highschool and most of college.

excuse the darkness of that photo, but it is a picture of a picture.

currently i have a sv1000s but that will be up for sale in just a few months when it gets a little warmer. i'm selling it to fund my newest toy, my supermoto. :bike:

i like the SV, it is a fun bike, but just not quite fun enough.

anyhow, i'll be posting up lots of questions are it nears the time to buy. i have a lot to look at before i make up my mind.

it's great to be a part of this place, thanks for having me. :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
What's up ya'll? i just found this site yesterday and got all registered up and now it will finally let me create a new thread. :thumbup:

i really like the looks of the site, it seems to be friendly enough. i am not new to motorcycles, i raced hare scrambles through highschool and most of college.

excuse the darkness of that photo, but it is a picture of a picture.

currently i have a sv1000s but that will be up for sale in just a few months when it gets a little warmer. i'm selling it to fund my newest toy, my supermoto. :bike:

i like the SV, it is a fun bike, but just not quite fun enough.

anyhow, i'll be posting up lots of questions are it nears the time to buy. i have a lot to look at before i make up my mind.

it's great to be a part of this place, thanks for having me. :D

Is that Deal's Gap?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts