SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motostrano has received an advanced shipment of the new Continental ContiATTACK SM supermoto tire from Continental, which is available for shipping on our web site now, here:

http://www.motostrano.com/Continental-ContiAttack-SM-Supermoto-Tire-p/contiattacksm.htm

Stick a pair under the tree this Christmas....

Haven't tested it or had any direct feedback from anyone yet. Lick em up. We'll be stocking this tire on a regular basis.

Reviews from the rest of the world that has had it before the US show good feedback.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Anybody try these yet? I'm wondering how they compare to the ContiForce SM tire. I'm thinking of trying one or the other for my front tire.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have used a set of these for armature level racing an they worked great. Finding a 150 size rear was hard to do but conti and Bridgeston 003's are what I run. I am a mid pack club racer and I thought worked great. Tire life was also good I though considering they lasted about 3 track days.

I would buy them again if you prefer to stick with the 150 rear. If you want bigger I'd try the Michelin race tires. Assuming you don't ride street

1 - 6 of 6 Posts