SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the new AGV AX8 helmet for my bday today.... I was allowed it early as it was already my bday in England and we are 8 hrs behind here in CA....
check it!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Happy birthday :cheers: - Let us know how you like it compared to other helmets you're worn, I'm torn between the MX version of the AGV and the Shoei w-vfx

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I've always loved those but a little outta my price range!.... would love to hear how it performs! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right guys... i finally wore my new helmet and i have to say that IT IS THE MOST AMAZING HELMET IVE EVER WORN!!!
ive worn the the main dual sport helmets... like arai and shoei and some of the shittier ones too... like my joe rocket one :lol:
this helmet surpassed all of them in a BIG way

wind noise is normal... wind grab is minimal, doesnt even feel like youre riding with a dual sport helmet!!... the visor couldnt be in a more perfect spot its SUPER comfortable.... its light... looks bad-ass... and the ventilation is pretty good too... i was out stunting in it the other day and my head stayed pretty cool!

any other questions you guys have about the helmet then just fire away :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The sizing runs spot on! I'm a medium and the medium fits perfectly... You can het different thinness cheek pads if they are too thick or thin!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice lid, I need a new one bad... What'd that run you, if you don't mind me asking...
I don't mind at all..... It was $400 plus tax as worth every single cent!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts