SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys... the new agv ax8 ds dark visor is now out.... idk who has them in stock or how many they have but i was on a list to get mine and i picked it up this morning and it look KILLER!!

here it is

from this

to this

this

to this

this

to this

this

to this

i used a quarter to undo the screws as it fit PERFECTLY

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
i want one of those helmets pretty bad. the dark visor is sweet

nice kitchen btw

·
Registered
976 Posts
never mind.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where did you get this, and for how much? im excited to see this, ive been wanting one for a while now....
I got mine from the dainese store on superior ave, in newport, orange county, I was on a waiting list to get one from the first batch! They only got maybe 15 of them?

Anyways, by now I'm sure they have more and they were like $73 with tax but seriously worth the money! They're not a weak light smoke but they're not the crazy BLACK that you can't see out of in any light haha

Here you go.... A quick google returned this to me http://www.bustersdirtshop.com/product.php?productid=17924&cat=246&page=1

Nope. looks to "Storm Trooper". You should send it to me so I can put it on my Ti Gray...

Nice
Not so much "storm trooper" I'm going for the "Stigs supermoto cousin" hahaha

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks man, ordered mine just now, totally stoked!!!
No worries dude! What color is your ax-8 lid? And don't forget to post a pic of it on here with the new visor! :thumbup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
pewter grey.... just doesnt do it with the clear screen. i ride in socal mostly during the bright day, and if i do ride at night, a dark screen doesnt hinder my view. ill post up as soon as i get it, which is this weekend!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where bouts in socal dude??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts